Sunday, May 25, 2008

Around Prague

So last night I had Absinthe. I didn't see a green fairy, but it was still crazy. That was something I wanted to do while I was here in Prague.

Prague is so much like New York City!! It has the trams, which are like buses and the underground metro, so it's a big city, but their are a lot of ways to get around. Today we had a tour of the main parts of Prague, all on foot!! But it went by super fast because everything was so beautiful. The best part was the Prague Castle, which is where the presidents of Prague have lived. Also within the Castle grounds, there is a Cathedral. It was so beautiful. I am planning on going to Mass there next Sunday. The Castle gardens were so amazing. After the tour, a couple girls from my program and I went to go eat our first real Czech meal. I ate pork with dumplings and sauerkraut. It was super good!! Not what I'm used to, but good. Then we kind of just walked around the city, sat in a park, walked by the river, got lost. It was just really fun. I really need to post some pictures. I start classes tomorrow, which will fun. Dennis, our photography prof has been hanging out with us these last couple of days. He has been to Prague 3 or 4 times, so he really know his way.

Hope everyone I doing well!! I love y'all!!

No comments: