Saturday, May 24, 2008

Scavenger Hunt!!

Today was really fun!! We went on a Scavenger hunt all over Prague. We had to find different things all over the city to earn points to win the grand prize. My team thought that the prize was money so we ran for 4 hours, trying to get everything!! It was nice because I kind of a got to skim the city and see what I want to go back to.


One of the most beautiful places that I saw was the Wallenstein Palace. The Czech Republic’s Senate is housed there. It has this beautiful pond and a beautiful view…Also, the Letna Gardens were breath taking. The Letna Gardens very much reminded me of Central Park in New York…people walking their dogs, bike riding, kids playing...It’s on top of this hill and you can see practically all of Prague. It was really amazing. Also, I went to the Letna Beer Garden where I had my first Czech Beer. It was surprisingly pretty good, which says a lot coming from someone who really doesn’t like beer. And it was super cheap!! Only 27 Crowns!! (Only about $1.68) So that was really cool.


I am having such a blast here in Prague, and really getting to meet some really amazing people. My suit mate is from Russia, and then my other three suit mates are Americans. My two roommates are both in the UT program with me…so that totals to six people, all using one bathroom, but it works…Hope you all are doing fine. Na Shledanou!!

No comments: