Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Classes starting...

I started my classes this week. We had Modern Art in the Czech Lands on Monday. That was ok. Our professor is a trip. He came out to a pub with us the other night and got so drunk that he peed in the sink. So yeaa... Photography with Dennis is going great as usual. He is a great professor and is so passionate about what he does. Today we went an art gallery with an exhibition called The Little Match Girl by Sara Moon. It was really intense and beautiful. I was really inspired.

Today after I wondered around with some other kids from my program, just shooting photos. It was really fun. I think tonight we are all going out somewhere. Last night all of us just stayed in. I was asleep by 7:30, I was so tired!! So today I'm rested. I will probably go the pub (we have one in the basement of the dorms!!), but no more Pivo (Beer in Czech) for me!!

Naema

No comments: