Friday, June 6, 2008

Mucha, Another Photo Opening, Crown Jewels, and Sex and the City!!

Yesterday, 04.06.08, was a long day. We had photography class from 10-1, then Art history from 2-5. On Thursdays in art history, we always go to a museum. Yesterday we went to the Mucha Museum. It was awesome!!! If anyone is interested in Art, look up Mucha if you don't know who he is. He's awesome. After that, we had another Photo Gallery opening, but it definitely wasn't as cool as the St. James one. On our way back, Dana, Ashley, and I stopped by this sketchy Chinese food place for dinner. It was really good. Later that evening, we did laundry. Dryers are not common is the Czech Republic, so we had to buy clothes lines...Our room looks pretty ridicules right now and is like a maze to try to get through...

Today was fun. There was this re-enactment of the moving of the Crown Jewels from St. Vitus to the Castle. That was actually kinda frustrating because "the press" was there and blocking all my good shots. So I ended up just wondering around for a bit. Later on in the day, I went to the movies by myself. It was nice to get a way from everyone for a bit. Plus I went to go see Sex and the City...It was AMAZING :)

This weekend, we have an excursion where we will be traveling in the north part of the Czech Republic...I will let you know how that goes...

Naema Kalifa

No comments: